"managing a practice takes a holistic approach to people, culture, governance, organisational intelligence, operational consistency and enhanced project delivery"
Want more time to design?
- Been meaning to review your company policies and procedures with best practice in mind?
- Are you compliant under current legislation?
- Perhaps see your suite of practice management + HR docs updated and improved?
- Want to attract and retain the best and better induct and instill your values + culture?
- Haven't done anything about performance reviews, training or professional development lately?
- Need to get your marketing and promotions back on track?
- Caught between bringing in work while managing the team to deliver the work?
- Still trying to manage all this on the fly?
- Perhaps a review of current operations?
Or maybe you have something else in mind.
Practices are sometimes unsure of what they need or can be constrained by budget.
The aim is to provide a broad range of services which reflect your position. Perhaps it's basic consulting services from a brief discussion and ideas development to full review of current operations and compliance or future business planning and execution.
Clients are guided throughout the consultation process and provided a range of key areas of assistance to identify and define requirements.
Once an initial scoping session is undertaken a plan and estimated cost can be provided.
To suit your needs consulting can be on an hourly basis, or at a half day or full day rate.